2010. május 28., péntek

27 March, Thursday


Well, When I woke up I thought I`ll go to Bellinzona, but for some reason I ended up in Luzern with a trainpass thing... That 3 hours by train. On the way I had a pleasant conversation with a woman, who just had her yearly vacasion in Ascona, and have been in Budapest. Nice lady !
One of Luzerns most famous construction is this wooden bridge. Built in the 14th c, burnt down and reconstructed. Inside there are pictures about Swiss historical events, stories.
There is another, a bit less famous wooden bridge, its filled with Dance with the Death pictures...
Two big churches, the Jesuitkirche, 1st Baroque church is town,
and the Franciscan`s church. Here the organist practiced for next weekss mass, and sometimes got lost in his or her mind, improvising whatever came. And he or she played really well! A little Dvorzak, a little gragorian, whatever :):):):)
The monastery (used to be at least...)
And of course the famous Lion statue. It is the commemoration of Swiss soldiers defending a king and dying a heroic death!!
On the train I tryed really hard to make pictures, the mountains were absolutely brilliant!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: