2010. május 26., szerda

Dear fellows, this is the cloudwatch Switzerland.


The clouds are pretty, white, and thin. Some mountains are visible, but mostly they are not...
Well, flying bove them was a pleasure. I sat at the windowseat, nobody in the middle, and a nice middle-aged woman near the corridor (she was afraid of flying... and went to Italy to visit a daughter who lives there. And she is from Zala, with a distinctive Szeged pronounciation)

Bergamo! Whatever you hear about it , Bergamo is even more beautiful! The town itself is 15 minutes far from the sirport. There is a Citta alta, Upper town, surrounded by walls and definitely middle ages, and one Lower town.


I climbed too the Citta alta first, at there begin a series of dreams coming true...When I could not decide where to go, a nice policeman recomended me a route of stairs without me even asking. Piu bella! :) When I wanted a picture to be taken, two nice Italian guys came and took one with me! When I wished for a toilet, I happened to stumble upon an empty university cafe... And once I accidentaly entered a theatre.. :)
Italian little towns are so beautiful! They are full of rooftops :) And buildinsg which look 16th c from the outside and 21th c from the inside...
Than I bumped intos some demonstration on the streets, and joined, beacuse marching on the street legally is fun :) They used drums and were mostly high school students.Well, than I travelled by train. Nobody even asked for my passport or ticket...
And arrived to Lugano, which was a bit misty, but nice, and had dinner and walked around...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: