2010. május 23., vasárnap

Long time no see...

Greetings to my faithful readers, as well as to the new ones.

As you probably know, I've written here about those wonderful experiences that Finland gave me, posted my delights and fears, pictures and links. Now it's Switzerland's duty to provide me things to be observed, enjoyed and recorded. Rumour has it, that some of you might be interested in this next journey of mine too, although, bear in mind, it won't be even remotely similar to the Finnish one. It's just a nice little detour, towards a different culture and part of my family. :):)

In case I haven't scared you away yet, let me tell you some technical details. I'll blog in English now, as you may have already recognised, my dear reader. It's for practical reason. (=lack of code/keys in Hungarian) Please excuse my less than adequate spelling and other occasional grammatical mistakes... Sorry in advance...

Well, now we can let the story begin...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: